old mobile home siding?

I have bought a camp that has an old mobile home on it. The inside is livable, but the out side metal is chipped, peeling, real ugly etc. Is it possible to put vinyl siding on it? If not what is the best way to paint it?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
RTSJ

I have seen quite a few mobile homes with vinyl siding. Can't see yours from here but do not see why it would not be possible. You could also consider Hardie siding which would be comparable in price, and IMO a lot better. (I'm not a big fan of vinyl siding). Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

Yes, vinyl will work just fine. I'd recommend a triple-3 profile. It looks better on the size and shape of the trailers I've seen.

Reply to
akter61