Old house with dog odor question

Maybe a sig?

"Learn more about Moronism"

Still, the hand-wringers DO have a point. Earlier this week I saw a news story about an observer doing a ride-along in a military jet. He tried to adjust his seat...

The ejection mechanism blew his ass through the canopy and 300 feet into the air.

HeyBub

"John D99" wrote

Now you have to look at all the other parts of the house and see just how much you like the place over all. Sounds to me if they let that part go, they probably let everything else go to seed, too. Roof, AC, plumbing, gutters, it could turn into a money hole real quick.

I see red flags here.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

It is a common practice in the convention industry, cleaning very large single pieces of carpet.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB