oil tank gauge wont go up & down

the tank is full & gauge drops down to empty

Reply to
Mary M Piazza

So, take it out and find out what's wrong. Again, no useful info. This is like saying my car won't go, what do I do? Is it a simple

275 gallon tank with gauge on the top or a buried tank with some kind of gauge for that? If it's a 275 gallon tank with the gauge on top, it can be easily removed.
Reply to
trader_4