Canadian or other mail order pharmacies?

Looking for first hand recommendations (you have actually done business with the company), for decent Canadian or other mail order pharmacies.

We buy a fair amount of medicine for the different critters who live with us and the local suppliers are becoming overly expensive.

If anyone has a mail order pharmacy they like to use, I would appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman