Off and Pop for changing sockets

I'd think it would make sense to at least walk in to the affected building, holler hello, and ask if they knew their meter was out.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I would have done that. Of course, we don't know that they didn't, and the electrician was on a lunch break or had run back to the shop for parts. Another reason to follow the law and tag it out.

Reply to
TimR