This is Homeopathy. That should make you run away.
--
Dan Espen

On 2020-07-17 20:42, AK wrote:

Hi AK,
I have hay fever of biblical proportions. This is a God Send for me:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
And there are ZERO side effects.
Before discovering this, I was afraid to enter my customer's facilities do to the explosive sneezing and the rivers of endless snot.
Now, if I feel a sneeze coming on, I take one. I carry then with me in my brief case.
Yet its swamps and marshes will not be healed; they will be left for salt. All kinds of trees providing food will grow along both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. Each month they will bear fresh fruit because the water comes from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be used for food and their leaves for medicine.
-- Ezekiel 47:11-12
On Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 7:45:33 PM UTC-5, T wrote:

Thanks.
I found a smaller size here so I can see if it works for me.
https://www.acuatlanta.net/seven-forests-xanthium-12-100-tablets-p-17654.html#mclick=xsell_box
Andy

Xanthium is a noxious weed.
Luckily, there doesn't appear to be any xanthium in this "holistic" crap. A quick check shows the ingredients are useless but mostly safe. Well, the primary ingredient (zinc) is a bit dangerous because it's commonly contaminated with Cadmium, a poison. You get all the zinc you need in your diet.
I guess it would never occur to you to use an actual allergy relief medicine. There are a bunch in your supermarket and they all work.
--
Dan Espen

On 07/19/2020 10:01 AM, Dan Espen wrote:

Xanthium 12 Ingredients Pin Yin     English     Percentage Cang Er Zi     Xanthium     13% Ku Shen     Sophora Flavescens     12% Chai Hu     Bupleurum     9% E Bu Shi Cao     Centipeda Herb     9% Huang Qin     Scutellaria     9% Bai Qian     Cynanchum Stauntoni     9% Fang Feng     Siler     8% Wu Mei     Mume     8% Ren Shen     Ginseng     6% Gan Cao     Licorice     6% Mu Dan Pi (Su)     Moutan     6% Wu Wei Zi     Schizandra     5%
??? I see xanthium but not zinc.
On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 11:30:54 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:

Dan Epsen is a bag short of groceries.
Andy
On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 11:01:11 AM UTC-5, Dan Espen wrote:

Did it occur to you to read my post?
What part of "nothing" do you not understand.