Nude homeowner arrested

I bet you write inflamatory non sequitors like moldy bread behind the refrigerator, for Gods sake!!!!!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You mean "I do so wish...."

Bang!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"No Peeping"

Reply to
HeyBub

You're a sad person to even think like that

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Bang...your shot! ;-)

Reply to
propman

False as to facts not in evidence. "Goblin" is not my favorite. I have no favorite. I use the following interchangeably:

Goblin Gopher Gremlin Scrot Squint Smelly-Telly Do-Bad Cut-purse Evil-Doer Pharisical Malefic Incognitant Wowser Pokenose Blow-hard Goat-groper Four-flusher Pettifog Pick-nit Toadeater and Pill bug

Reply to
HeyBub

You obviously used one of these:

Stormin Mormon

Then that "of" gets further corrupted to "a" stuck on to the preceding word.

Reply to
Sam E

He shudda known better

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Improper. Correct is "He shudda knowed better"

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Not a homeowner. His employer rented the house for employees. He'd been fired Friday. His roommates said he drank Sunday night. When they left for work at 5 AM Monday, he was walking around wearing only a construction hat.

The incident happened at 8:40 AM, not 5:30. He said he'd been up for hours packing to leave. The woman said she saw him standing in the open doorway of the carport. She moved quickly to the sidewalk. When she glanced at the front of the house, he was standing in a large window.

Police got a warrant.

Williams lied about the time. At 5:30 AM you don't expect people to walk past your house, and they can see much of the interior if your curtains aren't drawn. At 8:40, people outside are visible, and a person inside has to go to a door or window to be seen.

Reply to
E Z Peaces

Have any references for this information? It pretty much changes everything, and he probably should have been arrested (but not for a felony, IMHO)

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

That sounds rather strange itself.

Where was she that she had to move to the sidewalk? If on his property, she had no business being there at all.

This may or may not change things. If the original sighting was accidental, no harm, IMO, but he may have then intentionally exposed himself. My guess is we will never know for sure. Sounds like a combination of someone being too damned nosy combined with someone that went a step further just to antagonize or shock.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I "knowed" it. I "telled him not to do dit", but he "do dit it any who".

Reply to
Oren

?storyid=79810&catid=35

E Z Peaces

The poster is an illiterate moron. I mean really, "should of"? Yeah, right. I've been seeing this for years I SO wish it were legal to kill the grammatically incorrect. Seriously.

You are an adult. Cope. If you can't listen to the conversation here, and keep up without insisting everyone be perfect as you want them to be, then please just opt out. No one will be interested in what you have to say. I know I'm not, and will not be seeing anything you post in the future.

Bye.

Reply to
SteveB

You earn a one strike you're out plonk on that one, my friend.

Reply to
SteveB

I take it you're a lurker, and now have provided your first sentence in this group.

Frankly, you are full of crap, and should fall off your ladder.

I went first and fell today. Missed a step or three.

Reply to
Oren

Doesn't this make you think that the USA is going to hell in a handcarft?

Reply to
Doug Brown

Well the guy was convicted:

"As Erick Williamson sees it, being naked is liberating, and if passers-by get an eyeful while he's standing in front of a picture window, that's not his problem.

A Fairfax County judge saw it a little differently Friday, convicting Williamson of indecent exposure in a case that has raised questions about what's OK when you're in your own home."

I guess just having a hard hat on is not a good defense.

Reply to
Oren