NRA in the news again.

On Wed, 05 May 2021 17:31:51 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

I wonder when the politicians in VA will attack?

Reply to
Tekkie©

Right out of the SPLC playbook; sue them out of existence.

Reply to
rbowman

New Hampshire didn't have a sales or income tax. Property taxes varied. If you had kids and wanted quality schooling you picked the right town and paid high taxes.

Then the Massholes started to move in... It was good while it lasted but I left there in '88.

Reply to
rbowman

They just need to get their story straight. Are they flush with cash or are they on the brink of financial collapse. The judge wants to know, and I'd like to know, as well.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

That is what lawyers are for. My guess is the NRA of NY inc can show financial stress but that doesn't mean NRA HQ in Virginia is in trouble. It is just part of the scheming that goes on in corporate law in this country and the NRA is far from the worst abuser. As I said I am not even sure why NRA was in New York except as tradition. There was a time when New York wasn't a state that hated the 2d amendment. The same is true of Massachusetts and Connecticut. They used to have thriving firearms industries but they are running them off.

Reply to
gfretwell

On Thu, 06 May 2021 01:56:48 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

Why?

Reply to
Tekkie©