Noisy Rattling Pipes

Everytime we turn on the taps in the sink or the bathtub on the top floor of our townhouse, there is this loud banging/rattling noise which disrupts the flow of water coming out of the tap.

The water stutters as it comes out of the tap, usually when we turn on the water quickly. This happens for both the hot and cold taps.

And it's only on the top floor of our 3 storey house.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Bert Han

Just a guess, but I would suggest a pressure regulator and poorly supported/secured pipes.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan