Noisy Maytag dishwasher drain pipe

My late model Maytag dishwasher always tends to cause very loud cabinet vibrations as the drain pump starts to get dry. In the past I've stuffed rags in the hole in the cabinet to wedge the plastic hose as tightly as possible with mixed results. Anyone have any other suggestions to stop the noise when the hose vibrates? Thanks.

Reply to
Art