no hot water

I went to take a bath and only hot water came from the pipes. no cold water. it been working fine and then nothing. this morning the water was still hot. cold water in the sink ??

could it be frozen pipes?

Reply to
angelmonegro

"could it be frozen pipes? "

If you're in Miami, no. If you're in Alaska, yes.

Reply to
trader4

Could be. Are the pipe in an outside wall along the say? Or over a crawlspace? Could be a defective fauce also but it this happened overnight in very cold weather, I'd bet on a freeze.

What you have to be very carefull of is a thaw if the pipes are split as they will leak.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

And your asking on the internet???????/

Reply to
SQLit

Learn to start sentences with capital letters, and I'll be able to find the start of the sentence and read your post. Also, no matter where I start the last sentence, it still doesn't seem to have a subject and a verb. Complete sentences will help you get the answer you want.

That's why we have capital letters.

mm