Sump and basement followup

Just wanted to let you guys know.... got a couple of estimates to do a waterproofing (yeah right) thing for the basement. All around $10,000 for interior drains and 1 sump. I had never had water until the floods in October.

BTW, I am hearing from a contractor friend that these companies are getting sued left and right because even though they can't guarantee a basement will never get water again, judges are siding with plaintiffs because the business advertise as 'basement waterproofing', implying no more water.

I think I am going to try just a pump or two first. Lets see what happens. thank you to all who answered my original posts.

Reply to
Jack