Newbie

Hi, my name is Chrissy with Crazy Bout Critters Rescue, I rescue the exotic pets that owners no longer want.

Chrissy Rescue

A tip: if you want people to take you seriously, don't try to trick us into reading your post by using a subject line that you hope will grab our attention but has nothing to do with your post.

The first part of your plan worked with me. You suckered me in, thinking that perhaps you were a "newbie" poster that had a home repair question.

However, once I read your post you lost all credibility related to your organization because you basically "lied" to get me to read your post.

I now officially dislike Crazy Bout Critters Rescue and will mention your trickery if your organization ever comes up in conversation.

BTW...this is coming from a person with 3 dogs and a cat so it's not about the animals...it's about you.

Reply to
DerbyDad03