new topics for discussion

Listened for a while to Coast to Coast radio. It's good to hear about science once in a while instead of politics. /sarcasm

One of the callers asked about structured water and the guest had nice things to say about it.

water, also known as structured water, is a term used in a marketing scam that claims the ability to create a certain configuration of water that is better for the body.

Coast to Coast radio is on during the middle of the night in the Eastern Time zone.

In case we run out of topics for reasoned discussion, here is a list:

micky

Quite a list, something for everyone in there.

I've been working on the structured water though. I've made some progress in that I can change beer into urine. Research continues.

As for the ancient astronauts, I have a slightly open mind on it. I've often watched Ancient Aliens and while they offer no proof, they do show some interesting happenings. Although I highly doubt it, there is a tiny possibility something happened.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The one place I do encounter where the different forms of the structure of something matter is with chocolate. That's why it's difficult to deal with and if you want a hard, shiny chocolate like for a candy, it has to be tempered. The fat in chocolate has 6 different crystal forms and only one is the desired one. Tempering is about heating and cooling it or otherwise dealing with it to get that one desired form. Otherwise it comes out looking hazy, crappy, like chocolate bars look if they sat out in the heat, melted and then re-solidified.

Since water is not crystalized, the above water thing sounds like a marketing scam, but I bet people fall for it.

Reply to
trader_4

The beer I consume comes out as Michelob Ultra.

Reply to
invalid unparseable