New Tools from National Hardware Show

Some that caught my eye, more for being clever than necessary.

  • Pistol-grip reciprocating saw
  • Rip fence for a circular saw
  • Ladder lift - stores ladder on garage ceiling
  • Adjustable nail-puller and demolition device

HeyBub

That's a *OLD* idea. I've had one for a few dozen years. There are better solutions, too.

I've done that myself. The ladders are stored above the garage door, which is wasted space.

I'd have to try it. A cat's paw is normally good enough, though the one on the lower jaw looks good.

Reply to
krw