New Stove and Dishwasher

Consumer reports being wrong? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

sorry...

as a car guy, I can say that Consumer Reports and I NEVER agree on what makes a good car. In fact, my favorite cars always have tons of negatives in CR reports.

That said, my local appliance dealer told me the exact same thing about Bosch and pushed me towards a Kitchenaid. I have not yet bought a new dishwasher but I just might soon.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

CR gets a lot of stuff wrong IMO. I gave up on them years ago after seeing far different ratings on the same product with different labels.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski