New sign in

Just signed in or up for this group. looks good..

Reply to
rf360stratoblue

No such thing- signing anything.

Totally democratic. Listen, speak, whatever.

barry

Not a democracy. Anarchy.

Reply to
HeyBub

My exact first thought!

a.k.a. The Wreck?

-- Oren

Oren

"HeyBub" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

I'm not certain but perhaps a little more organization would be required for it to be classified as an anarchy.

Reply to
Clark

It's traditional to post your full name, phone, and social security number. Twice a year. I did mine last week.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com