New Ryobi tool ?

Saw an ad in the Home Depot weekly circular. It showed a set of headphones that were adaptable with an MP3 Player. This would be a great idea if I didn't have to buy an additional MP3 player and then plug it in. I could slip in the headset and go mow my lawn. But with the additional MP3 player and the wire dangling to hang me as I turned around a tree, it fell short for my needs and wants.

Why didn't they incorporate the MP3 player INTO the headset with a SD slot for me to insert a 8 gig card with all my music on? That way there wouldn't be the adapter cord dangling and getting in the way.

Maybe DeWalt will come thru for me.

Hank

Reply to
Hustlin' Hank