NEW OUTLET DESIGN APPROVED BY NEC - outlet1.jpg (0/1)

People have been complaining that the "face" on standard 15amp outlets looks scared. Therefore the NEC has approved a new design. See attached photo.

Reply to
APFinc

Attachments sent to posts to this newsgroup won't come through. Please post a link to what you're describing, even if it's a joke....

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Actually, they come through fine...

Reply to
*CBHVAC*

Only if your ISP lets it happen!

Reply to
avoidspam

And mine doesn't appear to!

But, thanks for clueing me in that some ISPs might...

(Reminds me of..."Some girls will and some girls won't, but Dynamite.")

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia