New Cageless Roller Frame

I just used Purdy=92s Cageless Roller Frame to paint my guest bedroom. I wanted to paint the walls and ceiling different colors and the Cageless Roller Frame made it so easy!

This frame allows you to swap out roller-cover frames on the fly, so that you can quickly and easily move from one painting project to the next.

I found out more about the frames on the Purdy website at

You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.

Reply to
heather_paint

Interesting.

This is, of course, Heather Goeden, an MForce / Brown and Martin Account Executive. MForce is Purdy's marketing company. Back in May they were caught spamming usenet, blogs, and message boards with fake customer testimonials for Purdy products.

Once caught, they said they'd stop. To quote Leslie Bonk, Senior Vice President:

"We will refrain from all activities regarding Purdy."

It looks like I'm going to have to update

Mike Paulsen

On the Fly eh, yea so you recommend taking a handle with paint all over it, putting on a new sleeve and ruining the new paint from paint on the handle. It doesnt fly. Learn to paint, then spam it.

Reply to
ransley

You did, but check your homepage, it isn't still 08/02/2008 today, is it?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia