Need to identify electrcal device manufacturer...

I have a wall switch that has an integral programable timer and on / off buttons.

I lost the directions for programming it.

I'm sure I can find the directions on the mfgr.'s web site.

But I dont know the manufacturer. Of course, the manufacturer's name is on the lost instructions. :{

The big round button on the swithch has a stylized logo on it that looks like large letter "I" or a combination of "I" and "C".

I am trying to avoid having to kill the breaker and remove the switch from he wall bax (its ganged in one of those Looong 4 gang wall boxes, and unscrewing all that is a pain) -- anybody here got avclue as to which manufacturer uses that logo?

TIA.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

Found the numbers and mfgr. Its Intermatic EJ 351.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

Intermatic?

Thats two common vendors of programmable switches. Also try some keywords at
and see if anything looks familiar.

Also

has a lof of that sort of thing. Browse there to see if you can figure out what you have.

But - By now you could have had that cover off, looked at the label and had your manual. Oh well.

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita

No

I believe thats the same one I have. I have the manual someplace if you need instructions. Off the top of my head, I think you program it as follows.

Turn the On/Off switch to "Off" to reset. Then turn it to "On" Set current time and push knob in Set "On" time of device. Push knob in. Set "Off" time of device. Push knob in Turn knob one or more times to set program. You should see a red solid light on top of the knob indicating its programmed.

Reply to
Mikepier

Mike -

Thanks.

I also found the PDF of the instructions on the Intermatic web site and downloaded and printed them.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin