Need To Drain Water Heater

But it is sitting flat in a drain pan, not elevated above the pan lip. What can I do to drain the water heater with a hose? Will I have to destroy the pan? Should the heater have been elevated to begin with? If so, what could I use to do that?

James

Reply to
James

Already answered. Since you ignored all the advice I am not going to waste time repeating it.

Reply to
philo

Hi, Can you turn the bib 90 deg. to left or right or 180 degrees? Can't grab it with Channel Lock or wrench?

Reply to
Tony Hwang