need some electrical help

im trying to wire an compressor to my shed with 50 amp 220.my inside breaker box has no more room for a 2 pole breaker,my out side box has room but it takes a long breaker,the one in it now is a 200 amp breaker that feeds the house,myquestion is do they make a 50 amp breaker that will fit in the outside box?if not i have a single pole 30 amp in my inside box that runs 110 to my shed,if i took that out could i run 220 to the shed from my inside box and then run 110 off the 220 in the shed,if i remove the 30 amp110 from my inside box i will have room for a 2 poll breaker.

Reply to
tbone.105

The 200a breaker is "long" but I bet that panel will take regular sized breakers too if you still have empty slots. Look at the label and see what it accepts, brand etc. Folks here can help.

Reply to
gfretwell

see:

see also: