Need help with Maytag A506 install (which water connection is hot?)

I just got a used Maytag A506. When I got it home, I realized that the water connections are not labeled. Do you know whether the top connection is for hot or cold water?

Thanks! Chip

Reply to
Chipper

Have you explored the Maytag site? Or just called them?

LB

Reply to
LB

just hook up either way, start unit with setting on cold

if hot water comes in, then reverse connections

Reply to
cowboy