Need help identifying hinge

I have kitchen cabinets that have European style hinges which I need to replace. I am having trouble identifying the manufacturer, Does anybody recognize this hinge?
I have been told it could be Mepla. Looking at their web site, I can't find a hinge with the same hole pattern. Any ideas who made this hinge or sells one with the same hole pattern. Blum hinges use a different hole pattern.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.