need advice (seal sill plates)

We recently built a new home (currently living in). During the process we elected to go with rigid foam insulation in the walls and attic(what a nightmare). Well, we recently discovered that our sill plates were not sealed with caulk or foam according to energy code. My question is, since we went with foam insulation in exterior walls and attic, would it be ok to leave the sill plates alone to let the house breath?? To seal the sill plates would require removal of all the finished baseboards and other distructive measures to correct the problem. By the way we live in North Texas between Dallas & Ft.Worth. Thanks

Reply to
buggs