Need advice on home inspection

I'm the one who asked the question about home inspections originally. I've hired someone who belongs to professional organizations, has a background in electrical engineering, has a number of years of professional experience, has had continuing education for more certifications, and advertises that he is not embedded with any realtors. He'll do a three to four hour inspection, take lots of digital pics, and at the end give me both a written report and a cdrom with all the photographic information. I think I've done about as well as I can unless I find an inspector who has been personally blessed by the pope. Thanks for all the responses to my question.

Reply to
J. Cameron Davis

IM surpised tony ransley isnt doin his job here! just got his nose everywhere else instead

Reply to
HARDKEN