need a HD toilet seat

It's a combo unit, throw a brick through the courthouse window and you will be able to examine one close up for quite a while.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Andrew Ross wrote in news:i176a4$3be$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

Just curious how well the wax rings hold up.

Reply to
Red Green

Tony posted for all of us...

Huh? Maybe in your agreement..

Reply to
Tekkie®

Again, a $30 repair every 18-24 months for a "GREAT" tenant is not a deal breaker. At least for most landlords. And to bitch about "labor" costs? Really? You can't change a toilet seat yourself? Sell all your property and buy stocks. You're too incompetent to own real estate. Seriously.

How do you know if the OP is physically able to do the work?

BTW wouldn't a wooden seat last?

Reply to
LouB

Pretty well. My husband is about 370 pounds, and one of those oak seats (with extra feet applied to even out the stresses where it's pieced together) lasts until the finish starts degrading from the cleaners that I use. (Since it's not white, I can't really see if it's dirty, so I just use a scorched earth approach.)

No idea how heavy the OP's tenant is. It can be difficult to estimate by looking when someone is so far from average.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

LouB wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid:

I like the looks of wooden seats. But they tend to separate/crack where it's joined.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

They didn't 20 years ago when Golden Oak was in vogue.

Ouch!

Reply to
krw