Need 36 x 78 entrance door

Suggestions please. Having hard time. My storm door will not allow 80 because of outside awning. Quarter inch allowance

Reply to
Thomas

hubops

Get a wood door and trim it. Or find a manufacturer. It has been ma ny years but I was able to buy doors any height to the inch direct from the factory. I don't know if any place like that is still around, that was

40 years ago.

You won't find it as a standard size at the big box stores.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I should have also suggested, can you trim the awning or mount it higher?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski