My Old Fuse Box - Is it worth anything?

Is it true that an old fuse box has a good value for parts? Any idea how much?

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
matt_milligan2

Doubtfull, not many people would install a box with fuses in it, might not even be allowed by code in many places.

Unscrew the fuses and give them to a friend or neighbor who still has a fuse box in their place. Then toss out the box.

And if you should have written "Breaker Panel", ask again.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Fuse panel, No.

Breaker panel, Yes, E-bay.

Reply to
<kjpro

Be creative and make it into a bird house.

Reply to
franz frippl

Here&#39;s one for $35 on Ebay. Somebody buys this stuff.

Reply to
HeyBub

I just stripped an old fusebox and found very little copper. maybe a pound at best

Reply to
micrologix1500

Send me $20 and the fuse box. You pay the shipping. I&#39;ll take it off your hands.

Reply to
love

Many scrap metals are bringing an historically high price right now.

Reply to
Larry W

Or at least someone tries to sell it.

Bob