Moving Floor

Something is wrong with my floor. Everytime I walk on it today, it moves. The kitchen tiles look like they are sliding sideways and the living room carpeting appears to have hills and valleys. Every time I take a step, the floors move in all rooms. I called the weather bureau and they told me there have been no earthquakes or other unusual weather things. I went in the basement and noticed the joists are all tight, but they seem to rotate when I look at them. The steel beam is still attached to the posts. The basement cement floor seem to move too. Could my house be falling down, or is the whole earth shifting under my house? I know we just had the winter soulstace so maybe that has something to do with it, or maybe my 25 strings of christmas lights in the yard, plus 4 lighted reindeers are drawing too much power which is causing a positive or negative electrical force field around my home. Until someone helps, I will stay seated in my lounge chair and have a few more drinks while I wait for Santa to arrive. I just hope the refrigertor dont fall over. Maybe I better ducktape it to the floor.

Happy Yew Near

Jack

Reply to
jackdaniels99

Jack, if the insides are all wacky like that, perhaps you should go up check the roof.

Reply to
Eric in North TX

Lights and reindeer are generally harmless, but do you have any crosses displayed? Those things are deadly. Bible verses often do lead to warped things.

Reply to
Sam E