Moving a dryer - OK to lay it on the side or back?

No hitch needed. If you have a station wagon or SUV just open the back window and have your wife hold the handle. Just don't go over about 60 mph or it get hard to hold.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 16:36:17 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

I have to go up the PA Tpk tomorrow and it's expected to snow. Will I need chains?

Reply to
Tekkie©

Yes, the trailer hitch is available as an option. You still have to do the lights separately.

Replacement 2-in-1 utility handle Easily converts from a pull handle to a trailer hitch in seconds Allows your cart to be pulled by hand or behind a lawn tractor or ATV

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I sure hope a dryer didn't fall from 80,000 ft. on to a cement pad.

Reply to
bruce bowser

On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 17:13:29 -0600, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

Thanks. I don't know if that will handle the load. I wanted to haul about 10 tons of crap around with my wife sitting on top to keep the tarp down.

Could you look again and see if they have one for a tractor trailer fifth wheel? It will have to be good for 60+ mph. :-)

Reply to
Tekkie©

"Less space" is relative. If it's standing upright, it's taking up more vertical space and may not fit in the back of a van that way.

Reply to
cheese