want to convert my gas dryer to an electric dryer or sell it for $80.00

HELP I have a gas dryer and its gonna cost me over $300 to run my gas line close to the dryer. I just moved in this new home and I have had it with calling all around to see who can convert this gas dryer into an electric. If you have any suggestion, numbers or help please let me Kabarah know at 704-713-7904 Please leave you number also if not and you are interested in getting it before I kick it to the curb like a unwanted bag of stinky trash.

Reply to
kabarah 704-713-7904

Tony Hwang

Hi, After spending 300.00 running it will cost less than running electric one. Conversion is impossible.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

OP is a troll

Reply to
philo

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: want to convert my gas dryer to an electric dryer or sell it for $80.00 Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:44:01 +0000 From: kabarah 704-713-7904 Organization: FlashNewsgroups.com Newsgroups: alt.home.repair Followup-To: alt.home.repair

I'm almost at a loss for words.

The dryer converting guy was just here a few hours ago. Why don't you call the appliance companies back? Should not cost more than fifty bucks.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi, Keep feeding the troll until his belly blows up.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Ok then I'll start posting instructions on how to convert a gas drier to electric...however I should first tell the story of how I converted my ex-wife's car from an internal combustion engine to an external combustion engine.

that was kind of fun

Reply to
philo

I could do it, but only if it was originally an electric dryer that has been converted to a gas dryer.

Reply to
micky

Since you are so cheap, maybe get some clothesline and clothespins?

Reply to
Al Gore

Nah. Just move the dryer outside by the meter. Problem solved.

Reply to
TimR