Motors

Have not posted here in ages as all my projects have been pretty trivial but did have a funny one today.

Friend told me the exhaust fan in her bathroom quit. I was happy because finally I might be able to use one of the spare motors I have a box of.

Brought them all over and it was of course the switch. Didn't bring one . LOL

Did find one in the basement though.

Reply to
philo

You're going to make her go all the way down to the basement to turn the fan on and off?

That's not being a friend. ;-)

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

I only do repairs like that in my own house.

Reply to
philo

Murphy's Law and Parkinson's Law pretty well explain humans. At least you got to do your good deed for the day.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I tend to do just one good deed per year !

Anyway it's done.

Reply to
philo

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:18:01 +0000, philo posted for all of us to digest...

You think so? She has your number on speed dial now. It ain't gonna stop at the fart fan. Better stock up on other parts you will need; plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appliance, vehicle, computer, electronics, etc. Better buy a trailer so you can haul all the new stuff in and old stuff out. 8-)

It's so refreshing to have an actual a.h.r post!

Reply to
Tekkie©

I don't mind helping friends out with simple projects.

Also glad that since I've had both knees replaced I can again do things like that.

Reply to
philo