modular storage shelf?

In hardware stores or warehouse the products are place in custome shelf built with slotted angle posts. Is there a light duty version for home use?

For example, I want a shelf that is 5 feet wide and 21 inches deep and 4 feet tall with a fix top, and two movable shelves inside. I looked but found nothing close. Many shelves are 72 inches tall with a joint in the middle of the posts. I want the posts to be 4 feet with no joint.

Is there a system that has posts of various length, shelves of various sizes that I can pick and combine?

Reply to
bob

Just asked a contractor I trust a similar question, but I was looking for the highest quality stuff he's seen.

He sent me to Garage Tek.

It's not cheap, (I have a preliminary quote). But it looks like you can get just about any arrangement you want.

Reply to
Dan Espen