Modern Marvels and The Machines that Built America

The History Channel has been running a couple of good series on Sunday. One is Modern Marvels and it will repeat Sunday at 5. In that episode they show the Yamaha plant in Georgia where they build a few different products such as Wave Runner and ATVs. I'm sure many here would be interested it how they are built and tested on their proving grounds.

The Machines the Built America includes farm machines, Television, Autos and such. This week will be Motorcycle Kings

Set your DVR to record them. I think you will enjoy them.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I've seen it off and on. It's a good show.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman