Mini-Split Operating Temps

IDK, I agree, it sounds strange to me. Have you looked at manuals from similar units? It could be that something got lost in the translation from Chinese.

Reply to
trader_4

Yep, I've looked at three different manufacturers, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, and one other. Weird. I may just have to do a 'contact us' thing and ask what happens if I disobey.

Reply to
Boris

That's a good question too, like does it have a lockout and won't work, does it work anyway or does it blow up? It's not like this is an extreme or unexpected event either. You could have a fall day, have been away overnight with the heat off, come back at noon and it's now 67F outside, 65 inside and you want to heat it to 70.

Reply to
trader_4