Miele Washing Machine: Anyone Have One ? Getting To English On The Screen ?

Hi,
Just got a new Miele washing machine. Front loader, the smaller size one.
Imagine this is the same for any of their new ones:
Everything on the screen is in Spanish. Can't get it to display in English. Have tried most everything.
Anyone know how to ?
Much thanks, Bob
Add pictures here
✖
On 04/27/2017 04:52 PM, Bob wrote:

According to their instructions one just goes to "settings" and under "language" use the up/down arrow.
The word for settings is: ajustes
The word for language is: idioma
That said, I don't understand why anyone would make such a purchase. My analog washing machine is 29 years old and has had zero problems
Add pictures here
✖

I'm not quite sure what analog means in reference to a washer ? But when I was shopping last year, to replace my 15 year old washer <with mechanical timer > all new front load washers were computerized. The one exception was a Huebsch at $ 3000. .. and it wasn't even a commercial model ! I really think that the manufacturers are missing a big market segment here - give me a front load, mechanical control washing machine - maybe 3 or 4 cycles ; no bells no whistles - I'll pay more for less ! I don't think I'm alone. John T.
Add pictures here
✖
On 04/28/2017 07:41 AM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

You may be a Luddite but you're not alone:
https://speedqueen.com/products/front-load-washers.aspx?mn ŻN50RSP113TW01#build-your-own
Add pictures here
✖

If you click on the " mechanical controls " link - it displays 2 models with electronic controls < ? > ... perhaps I'm missing your point .. John T.
Add pictures here
✖
On 04/28/2017 06:41 AM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

As you said: mechanical timer.
Old technology but reliable and simple.
Clothing will get just as clean no matter what kind of controls the appliance has.
Add pictures here
✖

WHAT IS A WASHING MACHINE?
Add pictures here
✖
On 04/27/2017 10:23 PM, snipped-for-privacy@zonefour.com wrote:
[snip]

It's like a wishing machine without the dinosaur bone :-)
--
"I acted alone on God's orders." [Yigal Amir, assassin of Yitzak Rabin,
Israeli PM]