Microwave oven stopped

Page 2 of 2
On 12/26/2013 6:21 PM, novel wrote:

When a consumer help line says "no line fuse shown" they probably mean, "no user serviceable fuse." I would like to be at your curbside when you put is out : )
You give up too easily.. The fuse may be in the secondary side of a line transformer.
On 12/26/2013 8:03 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

High voltage cap, and high voltage diode are common parts to go wrong, go wrong.
--
.
Christopher A. Young