McCulloch backpack gas blower

Anybody have any thoughts on McCulloch backpack gas blowers? Quality. Is it a good unit?

Reply to
GFRfan

Good clean air to breathe, gotta love 2 stroke , kough, kough , kough,,,,, yes good stuff KILL YOURSELF, moron

Reply to
m Ransley

McCulloch has turned to crap pretty much. Twenty years ago they made some quality equipment, but they have been bought and sold so many times since all they are is a name. Where will you buy replacement parts? Ryobi probably is as good! If you want a quality blower, buy a Stihl. At least they have not been bastardized yet! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Thanks. You've been very helpful. Next.

Reply to
GFRfan

Thanks. I thought as much. I think I'll just buy an Echo. And pollute,pollute,pollute.

Reply to
GFRfan

Much better choice! Greg

Reply to