Maytag Neptune - 6800AWW washer

In December I installed a new Maytag Neptune washer (MDL 6800AWW) and dryer. Until recently everything was fine. The washer is now stopping in mid-cycle - not completing the spin, so water remains. I've followed the code displayed (dC) and re-distributed the clothes. The same happens on any cycle,even with small loads. Water remains, clothes not spun. It will not finish just a spin cycle.

Any ideas? Would the drain hose to the wall require an arch or loop or does the pump force the water the the wall drain?

I can shoot the thing! Thanks...

Oren

Reply to
meAT

I have the Neptune's ( bottom of the line cause the touch screen scared me )

Check level in both directions for them. Mine were pissy about that in the beginning.

Reply to
SQLit

warranty?

Reply to
Me

You may want to call Maytag while it's still under warranty......

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Reply to
C & M

I understand that there was a class action lawsuit regarding this unit. Google for it.

Where I am we have over 3,000 Maytag fridges that had to be post-install warranty serviced, and there are still problems.

We are in the largest Public Housing Developemnt in N.A.

See

NOTvalid

You should consider an extended warranty on this piece of garbage. Maytag quality has gone into the toilet the last 2 or 3 years.

Reply to
Art

After warranty Maytag charges $155 for a house call. Now wonder their repairman is lonely.

Reply to
Art

I'll bet once a double-barrel goes off a few times . You are not having too many problems with your daughters having to be told things twice .

LOL

AMUN

Reply to
Amun