Marvin vs. Pella Replacement Windows

I am looking at replacing my windows with either the Marvin full replacement windows (Not tilt-pac) or the Pella Architect series. The double hung Pellas have a composite jamb liner, whereas the Marvin has a wood jamb-liner. In addition the tilting system that Marvin uses seems to be better. Finally the jamb liner on the Pellas doesn't seem to meet the sill on the double hungs. I don't know if this is a big deal, but it is something that I noticed. Does anyone have any comments on either of these windows?

Reply to
deholdt

Both are good windows. Also check Designer windows from pella because they may be a little cheaper. Installation counts the most. Make sure your installer follows manufacturers instructions.

Reply to
Art