Magnetic Vent Cover

Anyone using these? Should I cover the return air?

Reply to
Terry

No, and no. Tom

Reply to
tom

Not using them but I do like to close off some of the vents in the bedrooms to save money/energy by only cooling the occupied parts of the house during the day. I know you're not supposed to close off too many vents though as you can create too much backpressure and burn out your blower motor.

I don't think you should cover the return, as I think that would stress the blower even more.

Reply to
tylernt