Lumber Liquidators laminate flooring

I've likely told the story here before - we used to buy a lot of computer components from China at my last job before I struck out on my own. The first parts would always exede specifications by a fair margin. The second shipment might meet spec, but by the 4th shipment, it was pretty well junk.

Reply to
clare

My guess is the lab is honest. They test what they are given. I've been involved with 3rd party testing and inspections for a dozen years. Every quarter an inspector would come un-announced, take random samples and send them to the lab. If you want to cheat, it is very easy to control what is sent.

Would have been interesting to see the comparative results, but my guess is their lawyers don't want to get involved. It was never said if they were contacted.

I feel so much better now.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Oren posted for all of us...

Inside her. A PA Dutch remedy.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Which flooring they have alot of laminate flooring is it all of them

Reply to
donandjayla

Did you check their website? Google for what product is affected? Call them up? They've said they are supplying test kits to customers who want them and if the tests show formaldehyde in the air, they will rectify it. Seems unlikely that someone here is going to be a definitive source on what's going on.

Reply to
trader_4