Low police cars?

Why is it (in films and TV anyway), that whenever someone is put into the back of a police car, the policeman pushes their head down so they don't bash it on the roof? People get into the back of cars every day and don't need this assistance.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

In cuffs?

Reply to
rbowman

Hi James,

You have to ask that?

Folks getting into a car under their own power "usually" don't hit their head. Folks being "pushed" into a car can easily hit their heads and claim police brutality.

I have worked for several police officers. I love to tell them not to put their hand on their wife's head when they open their cars doors for them. Chuckle.

What??? You don't open car doors for your women in Britain? Figures.

-T

Depends on which way they are looking.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Distracted by the impending jail sentence?

Still, pointless being nice to criminals.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That doesn't stop your head from moving downwards.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Another pointless and stupid posting from the well known prick, Birdbrain.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Then you must know the answer?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

A bump on the head from your own clumsiness is hardly the end of the world.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Ever tried getting into a car with both of your hands handcuffed and behind your back? Go try it, Birdbrain/prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Why would you need your hands to lower your head?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

If someone goes on a hunger strike they should be left to starve, they're only hurting themselves.

Likewise if someone goes on strike from work, they should be fired.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Bump your own head and you won't be sueing yourself for a few hundred thousand bucks. A cop bumps your head and some scum bag ambulance chaser will be at your side before you can say ouch.It'll cost the rest of us a few hundred thousand before the scumbag lawyer is done with us.

Reply to
mick

We need to stop looking after criminals.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Bumping your head is not an injury. Do yo rush yourself to hospital when you stub your toe?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword