looking for vinyl "v-strip" weatherstrip

I am looking for some vinyl "v-strip" weatherstripping material. I've found some at ACE hardware but it is not preformed to the v-shape I was hoping for (it comes flat and you have to fold it.) This is to fit in the frame of a metal window to cut down on the air leaks. If some one could point me to some other sources for some vinyl that is extruded in the v-shape I'm looking for I'd greatly appreicate it. Or, feel free to make some other suggestions on material to use. For what it's worth I don't think I have enough space for the "fuzzy" weatherstrip.

John Keith snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Reply to
John Keith

The old spring flashing is still made:

Have you asked at ACE or another complete hardware store, especially an old one?

Reply to
DanG