Looking for small jumper-cable type alligator clips

Reply to
Frank

Frank

Yeah. Reduces current flow (contact area). A triangle file and elbow grease?

Does Mueller have a clip that you like? They are like the industry standard.

Reply to
John Hines

BU-41(A|C)

Reply to
John Hines

Reply to
Frank

Reply to
Frank

Frank,........What is your project? Someone might be able to Come up with something that'd work really well, even though it doesn't fit your description. Other than that, I am going to suggest you post a WTB add on your local .forsale newsgroup and buy up dead battery chargers.................it's a source anyway.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Maybe these?:

But what do I know?

Reply to
Grandpa Koca

How about Grainger ?

Reply to
Rudy

Reply to
Rudy

Reply to
Frank

Reply to
Frank

McMaster-Carr has them. The product page is

Go to
and use the search term "alligator clip"

Reply to
Rich

Already been there - they do not have it (but it is a great online website for ordering lots of stuff). The link does not show what I need

- see beg>McMaster-Carr has them. The product page is

Reply to
Frederick

Reply to
Frank

Reply to
Frank

500A
10A

use a file, hacksaw blade or grinder to cut your own "teeth"

Reply to
Rudy

Try these links:

davefr

Reply to
Frank

For 60 clamps? Quite a bit of work. Even if possible, the clip spring strength might be different due to the altered mating position of the pieces. I think I'll just keep on trying to find the right clips. BTW

- the sec>

Frank