locksmiths online

Beware of online reviews and also fake businesses !

Investigative journalist points out many fake locksmiths on google maps - with great reviews - also fake. A commenter says he ran into the same thing with garage door repair. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Burglar alarm companies also used to sometimes be fronts for those casing a place to be robbed.

If you're locked out of your own home, it's probably cheaper to go buy a battery drill and a bit and drill your way in. And when you're done you have a drill and a bit!

Merely replacing a cylindier lock in most doors is easy, takes less time than waiting for the locksmith to come.

When I had roommates, I always kept a spare cylinder and after replacing it once, I traded with a friend so we both had "new" ones.

Reply to
micky