Liquid Stainless Steel.

Has anyone used this? I have no connection with the site, product, or company.

Reply to
willshak

on 5/30/2007 2:37 PM willshak said the following:

Or apparently the link. :-)

willshak

No and I'm not about to. Not at THAT price.

Reply to
dadiOH

It's just latex paint with powdered metal for pigment. Nothing new.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

It's metallic latex paint. Sounds like it would be difficult to get a good looking job.

Try this instead. You can order a sample:

Karl S