Liquid Nail Questions

Hello:

Have heard about, but have never used the Macco Liquid Nail product.

How does this product compare to, e.g., an epoxy ?

Where would it be preferable to an epoxy ?

Does it set up hard, or semi-flexible ?

Pros and cons, etc. ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

There are two kinds (that I know of) one sets up HARD and the other keeps a bit of flex. I have used the kind with a bit of flex to do upholstery (carpet) work in various vehicles and the hard kind to do miscl wood trim in areas I didn't want nail holes. Good stuff.

Drifter "I've been here, I've been there..."

Reply to
Drifter

"Robert11" wrote in news:waadnYtXifzlS2PcRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Which one? They have many, many different products (see

Their web site covers the details quite well, including recommended usage (and limitations) of each product.

Reply to
Murray Peterson

Different products for different uses. Eposy is a two part chemical, LN is one part.

Construction, rough surfaces

Depends on the type.

Depends on the application. LN is a mostly construction product, good for paneling, framing, furring strips, flooring, etc. Epoxy is a more precise product but there are many variations also. It generally applies thinner, has some gap filling properties.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski